Blog New versions : Apnea DYN 1.11.0 and Apnea CWT 1.8.0
2 new minor versions are published today.
They fix some bugs and add support for new models, here are the details (valid for the 2 versions Apnea CWT and Apnea DYN):
- The immersion rate did not work properly according to certain settings
- The name of the activity is changed to "Freedive DYN" and "Freedive CWT".
- Adding information to the activity (which will be used to display activities on the Apnea website)
- Support of Forerunner 945
- Support of models from the MARQ collection (Marq Athlete, Marq Aviator, Marq Captain, Marq Driver, Marq Expedition)
- Support for models in the Fenix 6 range (Fenix 6, Fenix 6 Pro, Fenix 6S, Fenix 6S Pro, Fenix 6X Pro)
Forerunner 945 and Fenix 6
Note an important point regarding the Fenix 6: the maximum pressure value returned by the watch to the application is ~1.7Bar, i.e. a maximum measurable depth of ~7m.
Since I have no information, I can't say if this is a software limit imposed by Garmin or if a new sensor with a reduced operating range is now being used, anyway, I will continue the tests.